Las Vegas Boulevard
|Players||1-8, Best With 5|
|Play Time||Medium - 1-2 Hours|
Las Vegas Boulevard, labeled the first expansion for Las Vegas, includes several modules that players can use individually or in combination, specifically:
- Eight dice in two new colors to allow for up to seven players.
- A purple die for each player that allows you to remove an opponent's or own die when placed (with enough purple dice to have up to eight players).
- A large die in each color, except purple, that counts as two dice when determining who scores at a casino.
- Two white dice to play the basic variant with up to 7 players.
- Rules for playing a solitaire version of the game.
- Rules for playing a variant of the game.
- Bills worth $100,000.
- Bills worth $50,000 for each bill of a specific color you collect.
- One-shot action cards, with each player receiving one such card at the start of each round.
- Special cards of variable random value.
- A new, seventh casino; on a turn, a player can place all the dice he rolled of a single number in this casino, but then no more dice of this number can be placed in this casino by any player.