Human Punishment: Social Deduction 2.0
|Designer(s)||Error, Stefan Godot|
|Publisher(s)||Error, Godot Games|
|Players||4-16, Best With 6|
|Play Time||Short - 30-60 Minutes|
Human Punishment is a combination of social deduction, social experiment and party game for 4-16 players. Each player takes on the role of a Human, a Machine or an Outlaw in a distant future. Players must investigate others to figure out who is on their side, grab one of the four different weapons and eliminate the enemies. Stay focused.... maybe there are hidden enemies on your Team! Find your team, trust no one!
The brand new Traitor mechanism will evolve the table into a social experiment.
- Popular Mechanics "ONE OF THE BEST NEW BOARD GAMES!"
- One of BGG's most anticipated party games of 2018
- Vivid_Board_Games badge of "AWESOME GAME ART"
- Austrian Boardgamer 'Hot Die Award'
- Brettspielblog 'bronze seal'